Sagami Railway Main Line
Sagami Railway Main Line connects Yokohama and Ebina. Some trains go to Shinjuku via Sotetsu JR Chokutsu Line.
Platform doors are being installed in stations in Sagami Railway Lines. This diagram does not reflect the latest status of installation.
A new siding was installed in Hoshikawa Station. This diagram shows the track layout before the change.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this page!
Popular Pages [Jul. 2022]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)1
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)2
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)3
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)4
- Tobu Railway Noda Line5
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)6
- Tokaido Line (Toyohashi - Maibara)7
- Tokaido Shinkansen8
- Tohoku Shinkansen9
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line10
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line11
- Yamanote Line12
- Sobu Line13
- Seibu Railway Ikebukuro Line14
- Kagoshima Line (Mojiko - Yatsushiro)15
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Yokohama - Nishiya||As of November 2019|
|Nishiya - Ebina||As of August 2015|
List of Versions
- （Ver.2.0 published）