This website contains track layout diagrams of Japanese railways (especially eastern part of Japan). Feature articles provide field work reports about railway tracks. Recently published pages are listed below.
- 配線略図で辿る首都圏の回送列車2 特急型車両編を一部書店・Amazonにて大好評発売中です。なお、本文中に一部誤りがありましたので訂正情報を公開しました。（8/12）
- If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via e-mail or official SNS account.
- We published correction on our previous book "臺灣鐵路管理局西部幹線配線略図" (Taiwan Railway Administration West Coast Line Track Layout Diagrams).
Recently Published Track Layout Digarams
Recently Published Feature Articles
HaisenNet Official Books
Track layout diagrams of JR lines in Chugoku and Hokuriku areas, and Seibu lines will be published.
- 2019 Spring: Shin-etsu line (Naoetsu-Nigata), Seibu lines
- 2019 Summer: Hokuriku line, Keio lines
Publishing schedule may be changed.
About track layout diagrams
This website provides track layout diagrams which contain track layout of large stations, yards and freight branch.
This website is maintained by a Japanese train nurd, and not related to any railway companies nor other official organizations. Some original symbols are used in diagrams: see legend page.