This website contains track layout diagrams of Japanese railways (especially eastern part of Japan). Feature articles provide field work reports about railway tracks. Recently published pages are listed below.
- We will participate Comic Market 96 held on Mon 12 Aug. Detail.（6/7）
- I am proud to announce that this website passed its 6th anniversary on 1 Apr 2019.
- This website will be unavailable from 2 AM to 7 AM (Japan Standard Time) on Thu 18 Apr 2019 due to a server maintenance.
- If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via e-mail or official SNS account.
- We published correction on our previous book "臺灣鐵路管理局西部幹線配線略図" (Taiwan Railway Administration West Coast Line Track Layout Diagrams).
Recently Published Track Layout Digarams
Recently Published Feature Articles
HaisenNet Official Books
Track layout diagrams of JR lines in Chugoku and Hokuriku areas, and Seibu lines will be published.
- 2019 Spring: Shin-etsu line (Naoetsu-Nigata), Seibu lines
- 2019 Summer: Hokuriku line, Keio lines
Publishing schedule may be changed.
About track layout diagrams
This website provides track layout diagrams which contain track layout of large stations, yards and freight branch.
This website is maintained by a Japanese train nurd, and not related to any railway companies nor other official organizations. Some original symbols are used in diagrams: see legend page.