This website contains track layout diagrams of Japanese railways (especially eastern part of Japan). Feature articles provide field work reports about railway tracks. Recently published pages are listed below.
- 今般の感染症の拡大に際し、医療関係者の支援基金等にささやかながらご協力させていただきました：日本財団「災害復興特別基金･新型コロナウィルス災害」、Yahoo! コロナ医療支援募金、新型コロナウイルス感染症：拡大防止活動基金
- Comic market 98 on May 5th 2020 was canceled.
- If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via e-mail or official SNS account.
- 配線略図で辿る首都圏の回送列車2 特急型車両編、臺灣鐵路管理局西部幹線配線略図の訂正情報を公開しています。
Recently Published Track Layout Digarams
- Takayama Line (Inotani - Toyama)
- Kobe Electric Railway Sanda Line
- Noto Railway Nanao Line
- Kobe Electric Railway Arima Line
- Nagoya Railroad Gamagori Line
- Takayama Line (Gifu - Inotani)
- Nanao Line (Tsubata - Wakura-Onsen)
- Ainokaze Toyama Railway Line
- Etsumi-Hoku Line
- Chiyoda Line
- Chichibu Railway Mikajiri Line
- Nagoya Railroad Tokoname Line
- Tokyu Toyoko Line
Recently Published Feature Articles
HaisenNet Official Books
Track layout diagrams of private railway lines in Kansai area and JR lines in areas will be published.
- 2020 Spring: Hankyu Lines, Hanshin Lines, Muroran Line
- 2020 Summer: Hokuriku line, Kosei line, Nankai Lines
Publishing schedule may be changed.
About track layout diagrams
This website provides track layout diagrams which contain track layout of large stations, yards and freight branch.
This website is maintained by a Japanese train nurd, and not related to any railway companies nor other official organizations. Some original symbols are used in diagrams: see legend page.