Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
A train line that connects Shinjuku and Hakone.
The sidings in Shin-Yurigaoka and Sagami-Ono Stations were partly removed. This diagram shows the track layout before the removal.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [November 2020]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Tohoku Shinkansen
- Yamanote Line
- Keio Keio Line
- Kagoshima Line (Moji - Yatsushiro)
- Sobu Line
- Gono Line
- Seibu Railway Ikebukuro Line
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Shinjuku - Shin-Yurigaoka||As of May 2019|
|Shin-Yurigaoka - Odawara||As of December 2018|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Corrected track layout of Shin-Yurigaoka station）