Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
A train line that connects Shinjuku and Hakone.
Platform doors are being installed in stations in Odawara Line. This diagram does not reflect the latest status of installation.
The sidings in Shin-Yurigaoka and Sagami-Ono Stations were partly removed. This diagram shows the track layout before the removal.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this page!
Popular Pages [Aug. 2021]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)1
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)2
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)3
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)4
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line5
- Tokaido Shinkansen6
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)7
- Tokaido Line (Toyohashi - Maibara)8
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line9
- Yokohama Municipal Subway Blue Line10
- Yamanote Line11
- Tohoku Shinkansen12
- Sobu Line13
- Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line14
- Nippo Line (Kokura - Saiki)15
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Shinjuku - Shin-Yurigaoka||As of May 2019|
|Shin-Yurigaoka - Odawara||As of December 2018|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Corrected track layout of Shin-Yurigaoka station）