Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
A train line that connects Shinjuku and Hakone.
The sidings in Shin-Yurigaoka and Sagami-Ono Stations were partly removed. This diagram shows the track layout before the removal.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [January 2021]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Keihan Main Line
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Nagoya Railroad Nagoya Line
- Yamanote Line
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
- Sobu Line
- Maizuru Line
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Ou Line (Akita - Aomori)
- Keikyu Main Line
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Shinjuku - Shin-Yurigaoka||As of May 2019|
|Shin-Yurigaoka - Odawara||As of December 2018|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Corrected track layout of Shin-Yurigaoka station）