Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
A train line that connects Shinjuku and Hakone.
The sidings in Shin-Yurigaoka and Sagami-Ono Stations were partly removed. This diagram shows the track layout before the removal.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [June 2020]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Keisei Main Line
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Nagoya Railroad Nagoya Line
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Hibiya Line
- Tokyu Toyoko Line
- Yamanote Line
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Sobu Line
- Tohoku Shinkansen
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Shinjuku - Shin-Yurigaoka||As of May 2019|
|Shin-Yurigaoka - Odawara||As of December 2018|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Corrected track layout of Shin-Yurigaoka station）