Kesennuma Line connects Maeyachi and Yanaizu.
The siding in Yanaizu Station was removed.
Kesennuma Line between Yanaizu and Kesennuma was abolished in April 2020. This diagram shows the track layout before the Abolition.
Ofunato Line between Kesennuma and Sakari was abolished in April 2020. This diagram shows the track layout before the Abolition.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this page!
Popular Pages [Aug. 2021]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)1
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)2
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)3
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)4
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line5
- Tokaido Shinkansen6
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)7
- Tokaido Line (Toyohashi - Maibara)8
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line9
- Yokohama Municipal Subway Blue Line10
- Yamanote Line11
- Tohoku Shinkansen12
- Sobu Line13
- Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line14
- Nippo Line (Kokura - Saiki)15
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|All||As of August 2009|
List of Versions