Yamanote Line connects Shinagawa and Tabata. Most trains run circularly via Tohoku Line and Tokaido Line.
A siding in Shinjuku station was removed. This diagram shows the track layout before the removal.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [November 2020]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Tohoku Shinkansen
- Yamanote Line
- Keio Keio Line
- Kagoshima Line (Moji - Yatsushiro)
- Sobu Line
- Gono Line
- Seibu Railway Ikebukuro Line
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|All||As of March 2020|
List of Versions
- （Corrected track layout of Shinjuku station.）