Yamanote Line connects Shinagawa and Tabata. Most trains run circularly via Tohoku Line and Tokaido Line.
A siding in Shinjuku station was removed. This diagram shows the track layout before the removal.
The platform in Shibuya station was moved.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [January 2021]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Keihan Main Line
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Nagoya Railroad Nagoya Line
- Yamanote Line
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
- Sobu Line
- Maizuru Line
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Ou Line (Akita - Aomori)
- Keikyu Main Line
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|All||As of March 2020|
List of Versions
- （Corrected track layout of Shinjuku station.）