Yamanote Line connects Shinagawa and Tabata. Most trains run circularly via Tohoku Line and Tokaido Line.
A siding in Shinjuku station was removed. This diagram shows the track layout before the removal.
The platform in Shibuya station was moved.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [March 2021]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Sobu Line
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Yamanote Line
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
- Nagoya Railroad Nagoya Line
- Sotobo Line
- Tokyu Toyoko Line
- Senseki Line
- Keio Line
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|All||As of March 2020|
List of Versions
- （Corrected track layout of Shinjuku station.）