Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
Most of the trains in Tohoku Line between Tokyo and Kuroiso are commuter trains.
Platform doors were installed in Tokyo, Kami-Nakazato, Higashi-Jujo, and Yono stations. This diagram shows the track layout before the installation.
The siding in Saitama-Shintoshin Station was removed. This diagram shows the track layout before the removal.
The siding in Omiya Station was removed. This diagram shows the track layout before the removal.
A siding was installed in Toda-Koen station.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this page!
Popular Pages [Nov. 2021]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)1
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)2
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)3
- Yamanote Line4
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)5
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line6
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line7
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)8
- Tokaido Shinkansen9
- Sagami Line10
- Keio Keio Line11
- Oito Line (Matsumoto - Minami-Otari)12
- Keikyu Main Line13
- Sobu Line14
- Nambu Line15
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Tokyo - Kuroiso||As of March 2019|
|Nippori - Oku - Akabane||As of March 2018|
|Akabane - Musashi-Urawa - Omiya||As of March 2015|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Corrected track layout of Tabata, Kawaguchi and Hoshakuji stations）