Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
Most of the trains in Tohoku Line between Tokyo and Kuroiso are commuter trains.
Platform doors were installed in Tokyo station. This diagram shows the track layout before the installation.
The siding in Saitama-Shintoshin Station was removed. This diagram shows the track layout before the removal.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [June 2020]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Keisei Main Line
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Nagoya Railroad Nagoya Line
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Hibiya Line
- Tokyu Toyoko Line
- Yamanote Line
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Sobu Line
- Tohoku Shinkansen
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Tokyo - Kuroiso||As of March 2019|
|Nippori - Oku - Akabane||As of March 2018|
|Akabane - Musashi-Urawa - Omiya||As of March 2015|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Ver.6.0 published）