Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
Most of the trains in Tohoku Line between Tokyo and Kuroiso are commuter trains.
Platform doors were installed in Tokyo, Kami-Nakazato, Higashi-Jujo, and Yono stations. This diagram shows the track layout before the installation.
The siding in Saitama-Shintoshin Station was removed. This diagram shows the track layout before the removal.
The siding in Omiya Station was removed. This diagram shows the track layout before the removal.
A siding was installed in Toda-Koen station.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this page!
Popular Pages [Aug. 2021]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)1
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)2
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)3
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)4
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line5
- Tokaido Shinkansen6
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)7
- Tokaido Line (Toyohashi - Maibara)8
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line9
- Yokohama Municipal Subway Blue Line10
- Yamanote Line11
- Tohoku Shinkansen12
- Sobu Line13
- Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line14
- Nippo Line (Kokura - Saiki)15
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Tokyo - Kuroiso||As of March 2019|
|Nippori - Oku - Akabane||As of March 2018|
|Akabane - Musashi-Urawa - Omiya||As of March 2015|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Ver.6.0 published）