Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
Most of the trains in Tohoku Line between Tokyo and Kuroiso are commuter trains.
Platform doors were installed in Tokyo station. This diagram shows the track layout before the installation.
The siding in Saitama-Shintoshin Station was removed. This diagram shows the track layout before the removal.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [August 2020]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Tohoku Shinkansen
- San-yo Line (Shimonoseki - Moji)
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
- Yamanote Line
- Tokyu Toyoko Line
- Chikuho Line
- Semmo Line
- Sobu Line
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Tokyo - Kuroiso||As of March 2019|
|Nippori - Oku - Akabane||As of March 2018|
|Akabane - Musashi-Urawa - Omiya||As of March 2015|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Ver.6.0 published）