Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
Tokaido Line is the oldest train line in Japan, composed of passenger service sections (Tokyo - Atami, Shinagawa - Shin-Tsurumi Jct. - Tsurumi etc.) and freight service sections (Hamamatsucho - Tokyo Freight Terminal - Tsurumi, Tsurumi - Yokohama-Hazawa - Higashi-Totsuka etc.).
Platform doors were installed in Tokyo station. This diagram shows the track layout before the installation.
The track layout of Tamachi station changed due to a construction.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this page!
Popular Pages [Aug. 2021]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)1
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)2
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)3
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)4
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line5
- Tokaido Shinkansen6
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)7
- Tokaido Line (Toyohashi - Maibara)8
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line9
- Yokohama Municipal Subway Blue Line10
- Yamanote Line11
- Tohoku Shinkansen12
- Sobu Line13
- Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line14
- Nippo Line (Kokura - Saiki)15
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Tokyo - Shinagawa||As of March 2020|
|Shinagawa - Atami||As of November 2019|
|Shinagawa - Shin-Tsurumi Jct. - Tsurumi, Tsurumi - Yokohama-Hazawa||As of April 2021|
|Tokyo Freight Terminal & Kawasaki Freight||As of September 2015|
|Hamakawasaki - Hatchonawate||As of April 2016|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Ver.2.0 published）