Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
Tokaido Line is the oldest train line in Japan, composed of passenger service sections (Tokyo - Atami, Shinagawa - Shin-Tsurumi Jct. - Tsurumi etc.) and freight service sections (Hamamatsucho - Tokyo Freight Terminal - Tsurumi, Tsurumi - Yokohama-Hazawa - Higashi-Totsuka etc.).
Platform doors were installed in Tokyo station. This diagram shows the track layout before the installation.
The track layout of Tamachi station changed due to a construction.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [July 2021]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Tokaido Line (Toyohashi - Maibara)
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Yamanote Line
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Sobu Line
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Kusatsu Line
- Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line
- Keikyu Main Line
- Seibu Railway Ikebukuro Line
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Tokyo - Shinagawa||As of March 2020|
|Shinagawa - Atami||As of November 2019|
|Shinagawa - Shin-Tsurumi Jct. - Tsurumi, Tsurumi - Yokohama-Hazawa||As of April 2021|
|Tokyo Freight Terminal & Kawasaki Freight||As of September 2015|
|Hamakawasaki - Hatchonawate||As of April 2016|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Ver.2.0 published）