Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
Tokaido Line is the oldest train line in Japan, composed of passenger service sections (Tokyo - Atami, Shinagawa - Shin-Tsurumi Jct. - Tsurumi etc.) and freight service sections (Hamamatsucho - Tokyo Freight Terminal - Tsurumi, Tsurumi - Yokohama-Hazawa - Higashi-Totsuka etc.).
Platform doors were installed in Tokyo station. This diagram shows the track layout before the installation.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [November 2020]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Tohoku Shinkansen
- Yamanote Line
- Keio Keio Line
- Kagoshima Line (Moji - Yatsushiro)
- Sobu Line
- Gono Line
- Seibu Railway Ikebukuro Line
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Tokyo - Shinagawa||As of March 2020|
|Shinagawa - Atami, Shinagawa - Shin-Tsurumi Jct. - Tsurumi, Tsurumi - Yokohama-Hazawa||As of November 2019|
|Tokyo Freight Terminal & Kawasaki Freight||As of September 2015|
|Hamakawasaki - Hatchonawate||As of April 2016|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Corrected track layout of Atami station.）