Onoda Line connects Ino in Ube Line and Onoda in San-yo Line. Only 3 local trains/day are operated in the branch line between Suzumeda and Nagato-Motoyama.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [Apr. 2020]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Tohoku Shinkansen
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Yamanote Line
- Kosei Line
- Soya Line
- Hokuriku Line
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Nankai Electric Railway Main Line
- Keikyu Main Line
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|All||As of September 2017|
List of Versions
- （Corrected track layout of Tsumazaki station.）