Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
The Ginza Line is the first subway line in Asia.
Platform doors were installed in Shibuya station. This diagram shows the track layout before the installation.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [July 2021]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Tokaido Line (Toyohashi - Maibara)
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Yamanote Line
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Sobu Line
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Kusatsu Line
- Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line
- Keikyu Main Line
- Seibu Railway Ikebukuro Line
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|All||As of January 2020|
List of Versions
- （Corrected track layout of Ginza station）