Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
The Ginza Line is the first subway line in Asia.
Platform doors were installed in Shibuya station. This diagram shows the track layout before the installation.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [February 2021]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Keihan Main Line
- Tohoku Shinkansen
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
- Yamanote Line
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Sobu Line
- Shin-etsu Line (Takasaki - Yokokawa, Shinonoi - Nagano)
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Shinano Railway Kita-Shinano Line
- Nagoya Railroad Nagoya Line
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|All||As of January 2020|
List of Versions
- （Corrected track layout of Ginza station）