Tokyo Metro Namboku Line
A subway line which connects Meguro and Akabane-Iwabuchi. It partly shares railway tracks with Toei Mita Line.
Railway business of Tokyu Corporation was separated to Tokyu Railways Corporation. This diagram shows the track layout before the corporate separation.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [December 2020]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Nagoya Railroad Nagoya Line
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Yamanote Line
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Sobu Line
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Tohoku Shinkansen
- Seibu Railway Ikebukuro Line
- Keikyu Main Line
- Kagoshima Line (Moji - Yatsushiro)
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|All||As of April 2017|
List of Versions
- （Corrected track layout of Tameike-Sanno, Nagatacho and Oji-Kamiya stations.）