Tokyo Metro Namboku Line
A subway line which connects Meguro and Akabane-Iwabuchi. It partly shares railway tracks with Toei Mita Line.
Railway business of Tokyu Corporation was separated to Tokyu Railway Corporation. This diagram shows the track layout before the corporate separation.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [Apr. 2020]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Tohoku Shinkansen
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Yamanote Line
- Kosei Line
- Soya Line
- Hokuriku Line
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Nankai Electric Railway Main Line
- Keikyu Main Line
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|All||As of April 2017|
List of Versions
- （Corrected track layout of Tameike-Sanno, Nagatacho and Oji-Kamiya stations.）