Keio Keio Line
Keio Line connects Shinjuku and Hachioji. Some trains go to Toei Shinjuku Line.
Platform doors are being installed in stations in Keio Line. This diagram does not reflect the latest status of installation.
The track layouts in stations between Sasazuka and Sengawa were changed. This diagram does not reflect the latest status.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this page!
Popular Pages [Jan. 2023]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)1
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)2
- Yamanote Line3
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)4
- Keikyu Main Line5
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line6
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)7
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)8
- Tokaido Shinkansen9
- Tokyo Metro Tozai Line10
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line11
- Sobu Line12
- Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line13
- Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line14
- Tohoku Shinkansen15
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Shinjuku - Kitano||As of November 2022|
|Kitano - Keio-Hachioji||As of September 2019|
List of Versions
- （Ver.1.1 published）