Shinano Railway Line
Shinano Railway Line was used to be the JR Shin-etsu Line before the opening of the Shinkansen.
The siding in Karuizawa Station was partly removed. This diagram shows the track layout before the removal.
Sidings were installed in Tokura Station.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [Jun 2021]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
- Yamanote Line
- Sobu Line
- Kitto Line
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Keikyu Main Line
- Tokyu Toyoko Line
- Nagoya Railroad Nagoya Line
- Seibu Railway Ikebukuro Line
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Karuizawa - Komoro||As of September 2016|
|Komoro - Ueda||As of July 2012|
|Ueda - Shinonoi||As of May 2013|
List of Versions
- （Corrected track layout of Tokura station）