Shinano Railway Line
Shinano Railway Line was used to be the JR Shin-etsu Line before the opening of the Shinkansen.
The siding in Karuizawa Station was partly removed. This diagram shows the track layout before the removal.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [Apr. 2020]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Tohoku Shinkansen
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Yamanote Line
- Kosei Line
- Soya Line
- Hokuriku Line
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Nankai Electric Railway Main Line
- Keikyu Main Line
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Karuizawa - Komoro||As of September 2016|
|Komoro - Ueda||As of July 2012|
|Ueda - Shinonoi||As of May 2013|
List of Versions
- （Ver.2.0 published）