Shinano Railway Line
Shinano Railway Line was used to be the JR Shin-etsu Line before the opening of the Shinkansen.
The siding in Karuizawa Station was partly removed. This diagram shows the track layout before the removal.
Sidings were installed in Tokura Station.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this page!
Popular Pages [Oct. 2022]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)1
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)2
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)3
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)4
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)5
- Honshi Bisan Line (Kojima - Utazu)6
- Sobu Line7
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line8
- Nagoya Railroad Kakamigahara Line9
- Tokaido Shinkansen10
- Tohoku Shinkansen11
- Yamanote Line12
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line13
- Honshi Bisan Line (Chayamachi - Kojima)14
- Keikyu Main Line13
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Karuizawa - Komoro||As of September 2016|
|Komoro - Ueda||As of July 2012|
|Ueda - Shinonoi||As of May 2013|
List of Versions
- （Corrected track layout of Tokura station）