Shinano Railway Line
Shinano Railway Line was used to be the JR Shin-etsu Line before the opening of the Shinkansen.
The siding in Karuizawa Station was partly removed. This diagram shows the track layout before the removal.
Sidings were installed in Tokura Station.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this page!
Popular Pages [Aug. 2021]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)1
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)2
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)3
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)4
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line5
- Tokaido Shinkansen6
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)7
- Tokaido Line (Toyohashi - Maibara)8
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line9
- Yokohama Municipal Subway Blue Line10
- Yamanote Line11
- Tohoku Shinkansen12
- Sobu Line13
- Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line14
- Nippo Line (Kokura - Saiki)15
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Karuizawa - Komoro||As of September 2016|
|Komoro - Ueda||As of July 2012|
|Ueda - Shinonoi||As of May 2013|
List of Versions
- （Corrected track layout of Tokura station）