Track between Kinshicho and Chiba is quadruplicated (rapid service and local service).
The siding in Chiba Station is being removed. This diagram shows the track layout before the removal.
The siding in Higashi-Chiba Station is being removed. This diagram shows the track layout before the removal.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [August 2020]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Tohoku Shinkansen
- San-yo Line (Shimonoseki - Moji)
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
- Yamanote Line
- Tokyu Toyoko Line
- Chikuho Line
- Semmo Line
- Sobu Line
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Tokyo - Kemigawa||As of June 2015|
|Kemigawa - Choshi||As of August 2013|
|Koiwa - Etchujima Freight||As of April 2013|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Corrected track layout of Chiba Station.）