Track between Kinshicho and Chiba is quadruplicated (rapid service and local service).
The siding in Chiba Station is being removed. This diagram shows the track layout before the removal.
The siding in Higashi-Chiba Station is being removed. This diagram shows the track layout before the removal.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [Apr. 2020]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Tohoku Shinkansen
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Yamanote Line
- Kosei Line
- Soya Line
- Hokuriku Line
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Nankai Electric Railway Main Line
- Keikyu Main Line
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Tokyo - Kemigawa||As of June 2015|
|Kemigawa - Choshi||As of August 2013|
|Koiwa - Etchujima Freight||As of April 2013|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Corrected track layout of Chiba Station.）