Track between Kinshicho and Chiba is quadruplicated (rapid service and local service).
The siding in Nishi-Funabashi Station were removed.
The siding in Chiba Station is being removed.
The siding in Higashi-Chiba Station is being removed.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [January 2021]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Keihan Main Line
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Nagoya Railroad Nagoya Line
- Yamanote Line
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
- Sobu Line
- Maizuru Line
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Ou Line (Akita - Aomori)
- Keikyu Main Line
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Tokyo - Kemigawa||As of June 2015|
|Kemigawa - Choshi||As of August 2013|
|Koiwa - Etchujima Freight||As of April 2013|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Corrected track layout of Shin-Koiwa Junction Station.）