Seibu Railway Yurakucho Line
Seibu Yurakucho Line connects Kotake-Mukaihara station in Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line and Nerima station in Seibu Ikebukuro Line.
Platform doors were installed in Tokorozawa station.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this page!
Popular Pages [Oct. 2023]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)1
- Tokaido Shinkansen2
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)3
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)5
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line6
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)7
- Tohoku Shinkansen9
- Tobu Railway Nikko Line10
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)11
- Tadami Line12
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line13
- Yamanote Line14
- Tsukuba Express15
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|All||As of September 2019|
List of Versions
- （Corrected track layout of Kotake-Mukaihara Station.）