Seibu Railway Ikebukuro Line
Ikebukuro Line connects Ikebukuro station and Hanno and Agano stations in Saitama Prefecture. Some trains goes thru to Tokyo Metro Yurakucho and Fukutoshin Line or Seibu-Chichibu Station in Chichibu Line.
A siding was installed in Ikebukuro Station.
Platform doors were installed in Nerima and Tokorozawa stations.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [December 2020]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Nagoya Railroad Nagoya Line
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Yamanote Line
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Sobu Line
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Tohoku Shinkansen
- Seibu Railway Ikebukuro Line
- Keikyu Main Line
- Kagoshima Line (Moji - Yatsushiro)
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|All||As of August 2019|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Corrected track layout of Shakujii-Koen station.）