Tokyu Railways Ikegami Line
A private train line which connects Gotanda and Kamata.
Railway business of Tokyu Corporation was separated to Tokyu Railways Corporation. This diagram shows the track layout before the corporate separation.
Platform doors are being installed in stations in Tokyu Railways Lines. This diagram does not reflect the latest status of installation.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this page!
Popular Pages [Oct. 2021]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)1
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)2
- Yamanote Line3
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)4
- Tsurumi Line5
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)6
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)7
- Tokaido Shinkansen8
- Uno Line9
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line10
- Tohoku Shinkansen11
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line12
- Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line13
- Sobu Line14
- Nambu Line15
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|All||As of September 2016|
List of Versions
- （Corrected track layout of Kamata station）