Tokyu Railways Ikegami Line
A private train line which connects Gotanda and Kamata.
Railway business of Tokyu Corporation was separated to Tokyu Railways Corporation. This diagram shows the track layout before the corporate separation.
Platform doors are being installed in stations in Tokyu Railways Lines. This diagram does not reflect the latest status of installation.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [December 2020]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Nagoya Railroad Nagoya Line
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Yamanote Line
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Sobu Line
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Tohoku Shinkansen
- Seibu Railway Ikebukuro Line
- Keikyu Main Line
- Kagoshima Line (Moji - Yatsushiro)
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|All||As of September 2016|
List of Versions
- （Corrected track layout of Kamata station）