Tokyu Railways Ikegami Line
A private train line which connects Gotanda and Kamata.
Railway business of Tokyu Corporation was separated to Tokyu Railways Corporation. This diagram shows the track layout before the corporate separation.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this page!
Popular Pages [Jan. 2023]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)1
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)2
- Yamanote Line3
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)4
- Keikyu Main Line5
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line6
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)7
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)8
- Tokaido Shinkansen9
- Tokyo Metro Tozai Line10
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line11
- Sobu Line12
- Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line13
- Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line14
- Tohoku Shinkansen15
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|All||As of September 2016|
List of Versions
- （Corrected track layout of Yukigaya-Otsuka station）