The Keiyo Line was originally built as a freight line, along with the Musashino Line and Rinkai Line. Now Freight trains are operated only between Nishi-Funabashi and Soga.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this page!
Popular Pages [Oct. 2021]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)1
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)2
- Yamanote Line3
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)4
- Tsurumi Line5
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)6
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)7
- Tokaido Shinkansen8
- Uno Line9
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line10
- Tohoku Shinkansen11
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line12
- Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line13
- Sobu Line14
- Nambu Line15
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|All||As of March 2015|
List of Versions
- （Corrected track layout of Soga station.）