The Keiyo Line was originally built as a freight line, along with the Musashino Line and Rinkai Line. Now Freight trains are operated only between Nishi-Funabashi and Soga.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [July 2021]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Tokaido Line (Toyohashi - Maibara)
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Yamanote Line
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Sobu Line
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Kusatsu Line
- Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line
- Keikyu Main Line
- Seibu Railway Ikebukuro Line
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|All||As of March 2015|
List of Versions
- （Corrected track layout of Soga station.）