Musashino Line was originally built as a freight train line, but passenger trains are operated between Fuchuhommachi and Nishi-Funabashi as well.
The siding in Kita-Fuchu Station was partly removed. This diagram shows the track layout before the removal.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [August 2020]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Tohoku Shinkansen
- San-yo Line (Shimonoseki - Moji)
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
- Yamanote Line
- Tokyu Toyoko Line
- Chikuho Line
- Semmo Line
- Sobu Line
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Tsurumi - Fuchuhommachi||As of January 2011|
|Fuchuhommachi - Nishi-Funabashi||As of March 2015|
|Shin-Kodaira - Kunitachi, Nishi-Urawa - Yono||As of October 2010|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Ver.2.0 published）