Musashino Line was originally built as a freight train line, but passenger trains are operated between Fuchuhommachi and Nishi-Funabashi as well.
The siding in Kita-Fuchu Station was partly removed. This diagram shows the track layout before the removal.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this page!
Popular Pages [Oct. 2021]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)1
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)2
- Yamanote Line3
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)4
- Tsurumi Line5
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)6
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)7
- Tokaido Shinkansen8
- Uno Line9
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line10
- Tohoku Shinkansen11
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line12
- Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line13
- Sobu Line14
- Nambu Line15
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Tsurumi - Fuchuhommachi||As of January 2011|
|Fuchuhommachi - Nishi-Funabashi||As of March 2015|
|Shin-Kodaira - Kunitachi, Nishi-Urawa - Yono||As of October 2010|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Corrected track layout of Koshigaya Freight Terminal station）