Musashino Line was originally built as a freight train line, but passenger trains are operated between Fuchuhommachi and Nishi-Funabashi as well.
The siding in Kita-Fuchu Station was partly removed. This diagram shows the track layout before the removal.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this page!
Popular Pages [Oct. 2022]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)1
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)2
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)3
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)4
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)5
- Honshi Bisan Line (Kojima - Utazu)6
- Sobu Line7
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line8
- Nagoya Railroad Kakamigahara Line9
- Tokaido Shinkansen10
- Tohoku Shinkansen11
- Yamanote Line12
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line13
- Honshi Bisan Line (Chayamachi - Kojima)14
- Keikyu Main Line13
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Tsurumi - Fuchuhommachi||As of January 2011|
|Fuchuhommachi - Nishi-Funabashi||As of March 2015|
|Shin-Kodaira - Kunitachi, Nishi-Urawa - Yono||As of October 2010|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Ver.2.3 published）