Musashino Line was originally built as a freight train line, but passenger trains are operated between Fuchuhommachi and Nishi-Funabashi as well.
The siding in Kita-Fuchu Station was partly removed. This diagram shows the track layout before the removal.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [March 2021]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Tohoku Shinkansen
- Tokyu Toyoko Line
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
- Yamanote Line
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Nagoya Railroad Nagoya Line
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Sobu Line
- Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line
- Keihan Main Line
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Tsurumi - Fuchuhommachi||As of January 2011|
|Fuchuhommachi - Nishi-Funabashi||As of March 2015|
|Shin-Kodaira - Kunitachi, Nishi-Urawa - Yono||As of October 2010|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Ver.2.0 published）