Musashino Line was originally built as a freight train line, but passenger trains are operated between Fuchuhommachi and Nishi-Funabashi as well.
The siding in Kita-Fuchu Station was partly removed. This diagram shows the track layout before the removal.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this page!
Popular Pages [Mar. 2022]
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)1
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)2
- Tohoku Shinkansen3
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)4
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)5
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line6
- Joetsu Line7
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line8
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)9
- Yamanote Line10
- Takasaki Line11
- Tokaido Shinkansen12
- Tokaido Line (Toyohashi - Maibara)13
- Tohoku Line (Kuroiso - Sendai)14
- Sobu Line15
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Tsurumi - Fuchuhommachi||As of January 2011|
|Fuchuhommachi - Nishi-Funabashi||As of March 2015|
|Shin-Kodaira - Kunitachi, Nishi-Urawa - Yono||As of October 2010|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Corrected track layout of Koshigaya Freight Terminal station）