Hokuriku Line connects Kanazawa and Maibara. Express trains are operated between Kanazawa and Osaka.
The track layout of Minami-Fukui and Awara-Onsen stations was changed. This diagram shows the track layout before the change.
Hokuriku Line between Tsuruga and Tsurugaminato was abolished in 2019. This diagram shows the track layout before the abolition.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [June 2020]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Keisei Main Line
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Nagoya Railroad Nagoya Line
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Hibiya Line
- Tokyu Toyoko Line
- Yamanote Line
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Sobu Line
- Tohoku Shinkansen
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|All||As of August 2017|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Corrected track layout of Yogo station）