Hokuriku Line connects Kanazawa and Maibara. Express trains are operated between Kanazawa and Osaka.
The track layout of Minami-Fukui and Awara-Onsen stations was changed. This diagram shows the track layout before the change.
Hokuriku Line between Tsuruga and Tsurugaminato was abolished in 2019. This diagram shows the track layout before the abolition.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this page!
Popular Pages [Nov. 2021]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)1
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)2
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)3
- Yamanote Line4
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)5
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line6
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line7
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)8
- Tokaido Shinkansen9
- Sagami Line10
- Keio Keio Line11
- Oito Line (Matsumoto - Minami-Otari)12
- Keikyu Main Line13
- Sobu Line14
- Nambu Line15
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|All||As of August 2017|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Corrected track layout of Yogo station）