Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
Tokaido Line between Maibara and Kobe is operated by JR West. Special Rapid trains connect Kyoto, Osaka and Kobe.
Platform doors are being installed in some of the stations in Tokaido Line. This diagram does not reflect the latest status of installation.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this page!
Popular Pages [Aug. 2021]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)1
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)2
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)3
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)4
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line5
- Tokaido Shinkansen6
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)7
- Tokaido Line (Toyohashi - Maibara)8
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line9
- Yokohama Municipal Subway Blue Line10
- Yamanote Line11
- Tohoku Shinkansen12
- Sobu Line13
- Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line14
- Nippo Line (Kokura - Saiki)15
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Maibara - Yamashina||As of August 2017|
|Suita Freight Terminal - Miyahara Yard - Amagasaki, Suita Freight Terminal - Umeda Jct. - Fukushima||As of January 2016|
|Yamashina - Osaka||As of November 2019|
|Osaka - Kobe||As of January 2020|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Ver.2.2 published）