Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
Tokaido Line between Maibara and Kobe is operated by JR West. Special Rapid trains connect Kyoto, Osaka and Kobe.
Platform doors are being installed in some of the stations in Tokaido Line. This diagram does not reflect the latest status of installation.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this page!
Popular Pages [Oct. 2022]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)1
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)2
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)3
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)4
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)5
- Honshi Bisan Line (Kojima - Utazu)6
- Sobu Line7
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line8
- Nagoya Railroad Kakamigahara Line9
- Tokaido Shinkansen10
- Tohoku Shinkansen11
- Yamanote Line12
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line13
- Honshi Bisan Line (Chayamachi - Kojima)14
- Keikyu Main Line13
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Maibara - Yamashina||As of August 2017|
|Yamashina - Kyoto||As of November 2019|
|Kyoto - Kobe||As of April 2022|
|Suita Freight Terminal - Miyahara Yard - Amagasaki, Suita Freight Terminal - Umeda Jct. - Fukushima||As of January 2016|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Corrected track layout of Kyoto station.）