Ainokaze Toyama Railway Line
The track layout in Toyama station was changed. This diagram does not reflect the latest status.
Takaoka-Yabunami station was opened between Nishi-Takaoka and Takaoka. This diagram shows the track layout before the opening.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [August 2020]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Tohoku Shinkansen
- San-yo Line (Shimonoseki - Moji)
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
- Yamanote Line
- Tokyu Toyoko Line
- Chikuho Line
- Semmo Line
- Sobu Line
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|All||As of August 2017|
List of Versions
- （Corrected track layout of Toyama station.）