Toei Mita Line
Mita Line connects Meguro and Nishi-Takashimadaira. Most trains are operated through Tokyu Meguro and Toyoko Line.
Railway business of Tokyu Corporation was separated to Tokyu Railways Corporation. This diagram shows the track layout before the corporate separation.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this page!
Popular Pages [Jul. 2022]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)1
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)2
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)3
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)4
- Tobu Railway Noda Line5
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)6
- Tokaido Line (Toyohashi - Maibara)7
- Tokaido Shinkansen8
- Tohoku Shinkansen9
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line10
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line11
- Yamanote Line12
- Sobu Line13
- Seibu Railway Ikebukuro Line14
- Kagoshima Line (Mojiko - Yatsushiro)15
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|All||As of March 2016|
List of Versions
- （Corrected track layout of Hibiya station）