Toei Oedo Line
Oedo Line is a subway line which is famous for the '6'-like shape.
A new platform was built in Kachidoki Station in Feb 2019.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this page!
Popular Pages [Oct. 2022]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)1
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)2
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)3
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)4
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)5
- Honshi Bisan Line (Kojima - Utazu)6
- Sobu Line7
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line8
- Nagoya Railroad Kakamigahara Line9
- Tokaido Shinkansen10
- Tohoku Shinkansen11
- Yamanote Line12
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line13
- Honshi Bisan Line (Chayamachi - Kojima)14
- Keikyu Main Line13
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|All||As of March 2016|
List of Versions
- （Corrected track layout of Hikarigaoka stations.）