Toei Oedo Line
Oedo Line is a subway line which is famous for the '6'-like shape.
A new platform was built in Kachidoki Station in Feb 2019. This diagram shows the track layout before the removal.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this page!
Popular Pages [Aug. 2021]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)1
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)2
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)3
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)4
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line5
- Tokaido Shinkansen6
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)7
- Tokaido Line (Toyohashi - Maibara)8
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line9
- Yokohama Municipal Subway Blue Line10
- Yamanote Line11
- Tohoku Shinkansen12
- Sobu Line13
- Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line14
- Nippo Line (Kokura - Saiki)15
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|All||As of March 2016|
List of Versions
- （Corrected track layout of Hikarigaoka stations.）