Tobu Railway Nikko Line
Tobu Nikko Line connects Tokyo and Nikko along with Isesaki Line.
A new turntable was installed in Shimo-Imaichi Station. This diagram shows the track layout before the change.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [Jun 2021]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
- Yamanote Line
- Sobu Line
- Kitto Line
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Keikyu Main Line
- Tokyu Toyoko Line
- Nagoya Railroad Nagoya Line
- Seibu Railway Ikebukuro Line
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Tobu-Dobutsu-Koen - Shimo-Imaichi||As of June 2016|
|Shimo-Imaichi - Tobu-Nikko||As of November 2012|
List of Versions
- （Corrected track layout of Shimo-Imaichi station.）