Tobu Railway Nikko Line
Tobu Nikko Line connects Tokyo and Nikko along with Isesaki Line.
A new turntable was installed in Shimo-Imaichi Station. This diagram shows the track layout before the change.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [December 2020]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Nagoya Railroad Nagoya Line
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Yamanote Line
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Sobu Line
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Tohoku Shinkansen
- Seibu Railway Ikebukuro Line
- Keikyu Main Line
- Kagoshima Line (Moji - Yatsushiro)
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Tobu-Dobutsu-Koen - Shimo-Imaichi||As of June 2016|
|Shimo-Imaichi - Tobu-Nikko||As of November 2012|
List of Versions
- （Corrected track layout of Shimo-Imaichi station.）