Tobu Railway Nikko Line
Tobu Nikko Line connects Tokyo and Nikko along with Isesaki Line.
A new turntable was installed in Shimo-Imaichi Station. This diagram shows the track layout before the change.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this page!
Popular Pages [Oct. 2022]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)1
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)2
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)3
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)4
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)5
- Honshi Bisan Line (Kojima - Utazu)6
- Sobu Line7
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line8
- Nagoya Railroad Kakamigahara Line9
- Tokaido Shinkansen10
- Tohoku Shinkansen11
- Yamanote Line12
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line13
- Honshi Bisan Line (Chayamachi - Kojima)14
- Keikyu Main Line13
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Tobu-Dobutsu-Koen - Shimo-Imaichi||As of June 2016|
|Shimo-Imaichi - Tobu-Nikko||As of November 2012|
List of Versions
- （Corrected track layout of Shimo-Imaichi station.）