Tobu Railway Nikko Line
Tobu Nikko Line connects Tokyo and Nikko along with Isesaki Line.
A new turntable was installed in Shimo-Imaichi Station. This diagram shows the track layout before the change.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [Apr. 2020]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Tohoku Shinkansen
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Yamanote Line
- Kosei Line
- Soya Line
- Hokuriku Line
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Nankai Electric Railway Main Line
- Keikyu Main Line
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Tobu-Dobutsu-Koen - Shimo-Imaichi||As of June 2016|
|Shimo-Imaichi - Tobu-Nikko||As of November 2012|
List of Versions
- （Corrected track layout of Kurihashi station）