Tokyu Railways Meguro Line
Meguro Line connects Meguro and Den-en-chofu. Most trains are operated through subway Namboku & Mita Lines and Tokyu Toyoko Line.
Railway business of Tokyu Corporation was separated to Tokyu Railways Corporation. This diagram shows the track layout before the corporate separation.
Platform doors are being installed in stations in Tokyu Railways Lines. This diagram does not reflect the latest status of installation.
The track layout in Okusawa station was changed. This diagram does not reflect the latest track layout.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this page!
Popular Pages [Nov. 2021]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)1
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)2
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)3
- Yamanote Line4
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)5
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line6
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line7
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)8
- Tokaido Shinkansen9
- Sagami Line10
- Keio Keio Line11
- Oito Line (Matsumoto - Minami-Otari)12
- Keikyu Main Line13
- Sobu Line14
- Nambu Line15
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|All||As of September 2016|
List of Versions
- （Corrected track layout of Musashi-Koyama station）