Tokyu Meguro Line
Meguro Line connects Meguro and Den-en-chofu. Most trains are operated through subway Namboku & Mita Lines and Tokyu Toyoko Line.
Railway business of Tokyu Corporation was separated to Tokyu Railway Corporation. This diagram shows the track layout before the corporate separation.
Platform doors are being installed in stations in Tokyu Railway Lines. This diagram does not reflect the latest status of installation.
The track layout in Okusawa station was changed. This diagram does not reflect the latest track layout.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [Jan. 2020]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Ginza Line
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Sagami Railway Shin-Yokohama Line
- Yamanote Line
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Hankyu Kobe Line
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Keio Keio Line
- Echigo TOKImeki Railway Nihonkai Hisui Line
- Tohoku Shinkansen
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|All||As of September 2016|
List of Versions
- （Corrected track layout of Musashi-Koyama station）