Hachiko Line connects Hachioji and Kuragano. The railway is electrified between Hachioji and Komagawa.
Some stations in Chuo and Ome lines are under construction due to the preparation of Green cars service.
The sidings in Takezawa and Tansho Stations were removed. This diagram shows the track layout before the removal.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [June 2020]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Keisei Main Line
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Nagoya Railroad Nagoya Line
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Hibiya Line
- Tokyu Toyoko Line
- Yamanote Line
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Sobu Line
- Tohoku Shinkansen
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|八王子～高麗川、越生駅・寄居駅構内||As of March 2015|
|高麗川～北藤岡||As of August 2011|
|北藤岡～倉賀野||As of November 2013|
List of Versions
- （Corrected track layout of Komiya station.）