A train line from Omiya to Takasaki. Most of the trains run throught Ueno-Tokyo Line or Shonan-Shinjuku Line.
The siding in Omiya Station was partly removed. This diagram shows the track layout before the removal.
The siding in Omiya Station was removed. This diagram shows the track layout before the removal.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [Jun 2021]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
- Yamanote Line
- Sobu Line
- Kitto Line
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Keikyu Main Line
- Tokyu Toyoko Line
- Nagoya Railroad Nagoya Line
- Seibu Railway Ikebukuro Line
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|All||As of September 2016|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Corrected track layout of Fukiage and Takasaki stations.）