Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
Chuo line connects tokyo and southern part of Nagano Pref.
Some stations in Chuo and Ome lines are under construction due to the preparation of Green cars service.
Platform doors were installed in Sendagaya and Shinanomachi stations. This diagram shows the track layout before the installation.
A siding in Shinjuku station was removed. This diagram shows the track layout before the removal.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [August 2020]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Tohoku Shinkansen
- San-yo Line (Shimonoseki - Moji)
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
- Yamanote Line
- Tokyu Toyoko Line
- Chikuho Line
- Semmo Line
- Sobu Line
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Tokyo - Hachioji||As of October 2018|
|Hachioji - Shiojiri, Okaya - Tatsuno||As of August 2019|
|Tatsuno - Shiojiri||As of August 2013|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Corrected track layout of Shinjuku station.）