Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
Chuo line connects tokyo and southern part of Nagano Pref.
Some stations in Chuo and Ome lines are under construction due to the preparation of Green cars service.
Platform doors were installed in Sendagaya and Shinanomachi stations. This diagram shows the track layout before the installation.
A siding in Shinjuku station was removed. This diagram shows the track layout before the removal.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this page!
Popular Pages [Aug. 2021]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)1
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)2
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)3
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)4
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line5
- Tokaido Shinkansen6
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)7
- Tokaido Line (Toyohashi - Maibara)8
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line9
- Yokohama Municipal Subway Blue Line10
- Yamanote Line11
- Tohoku Shinkansen12
- Sobu Line13
- Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line14
- Nippo Line (Kokura - Saiki)15
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Tokyo - Hachioji||As of October 2018|
|Hachioji - Shiojiri, Okaya - Tatsuno||As of August 2019|
|Tatsuno - Shiojiri||As of August 2013|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Corrected track layout of Musashi-Koganei station.）