Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
Chuo line connects tokyo and southern part of Nagano Pref.
Some stations in Chuo and Ome lines are under construction due to the preparation of Green cars service.
Platform doors were installed in Sendagaya and Shinanomachi stations. This diagram shows the track layout before the installation.
A siding in Shinjuku station was removed. This diagram shows the track layout before the removal.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [January 2021]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Keihan Main Line
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Nagoya Railroad Nagoya Line
- Yamanote Line
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
- Sobu Line
- Maizuru Line
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Ou Line (Akita - Aomori)
- Keikyu Main Line
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Tokyo - Hachioji||As of October 2018|
|Hachioji - Shiojiri, Okaya - Tatsuno||As of August 2019|
|Tatsuno - Shiojiri||As of August 2013|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Corrected track layout of Shinjuku station.）