Keisei Narita Airport Line
Keisei Skyliner and Access Express connects Tokyo and Narita Airport via Narita Airport Line. Between Keisei-Takasago and Imba-Nihon-Idai Hokuso Line uses the same track.
The track layout in Nishi-Shiroi Station was changed. This diagram shows the track layout before the change.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this page!
Popular Pages [Jul. 2022]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)1
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)2
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)3
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)4
- Tobu Railway Noda Line5
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)6
- Tokaido Line (Toyohashi - Maibara)7
- Tokaido Shinkansen8
- Tohoku Shinkansen9
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line10
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line11
- Yamanote Line12
- Sobu Line13
- Seibu Railway Ikebukuro Line14
- Kagoshima Line (Mojiko - Yatsushiro)15
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|All||As of September 2014|
List of Versions
- （Corrected track layout of Narita Yukawa station.）