Tokyu Railways Denentoshi Line
A train line which connects Shibuya and suburban residential areas.
Railway business of Tokyu Corporation was separated to Tokyu Railways Corporation. This diagram shows the track layout before the corporate separation.
Minami-Machida station was renamed to "Minami-Machida Grandberry Park". This diagram This diagram shows the track layout before the rename.
Platform doors are being installed in stations in Tokyu Railways Lines. This diagram does not reflect the latest status of installation.
A scissors crossing was installed in Kajigaya Station. This diagram shows the track layout before the change.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [December 2020]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Nagoya Railroad Nagoya Line
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Yamanote Line
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Sobu Line
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Tohoku Shinkansen
- Seibu Railway Ikebukuro Line
- Keikyu Main Line
- Kagoshima Line (Moji - Yatsushiro)
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|All||As of September 2016|
List of Versions
- （Corrected track layout of Saginuma station.）