Tokyu Denentoshi Line
A train line which connects Shibuya and suburban residential areas.
Railway business of Tokyu Corporation was separated to Tokyu Railway Corporation. This diagram shows the track layout before the corporate separation.
Minami-Machida station was renamed to "Minami-Machida Grandberry Park". This diagram This diagram shows the track layout before the rename.
Platform doors are being installed in stations in Tokyu Railway Lines. This diagram does not reflect the latest status of installation.
A scissors crossing was installed in Kajigaya Station. This diagram shows the track layout before the change.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [Apr. 2020]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Tohoku Shinkansen
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Yamanote Line
- Kosei Line
- Soya Line
- Hokuriku Line
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Nankai Electric Railway Main Line
- Keikyu Main Line
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|All||As of September 2016|
List of Versions
- （Corrected track layout of Mizonokuchi stations.）