Kansai Line (Kameyama - JR Namba)
Although Kansai Line was built with a intent to connect Nagoya and Osaka, there are no direct trains from Nagoya to Osaka now. Between Kameyama and Kamo the rail track is unelectrified and only local trains are operated.
Nakazaike Junction was abolished. This diagram shows the track layout before the Abolition.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this page!
Popular Pages [Oct. 2022]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)1
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)2
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)3
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)4
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)5
- Honshi Bisan Line (Kojima - Utazu)6
- Sobu Line7
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line8
- Nagoya Railroad Kakamigahara Line9
- Tokaido Shinkansen10
- Tohoku Shinkansen11
- Yamanote Line12
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line13
- Honshi Bisan Line (Chayamachi - Kojima)14
- Keikyu Main Line13
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Kameyama||As of January 2022|
|Kameyama - JR Namba||As of January 2016|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Ver.1.1 published）