Kansai Line (Kameyama - JR Namba)
Although Kansai Line was built with a intent to connect Nagoya and Osaka, there are no direct trains from Nagoya to Osaka now. Between Kameyama and Kamo the rail track is unelectrified and only local trains are operated.
Nakazaike Junction was abolished. This diagram shows the track layout before the Abolition.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [February 2021]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Keihan Main Line
- Tohoku Shinkansen
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
- Yamanote Line
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Sobu Line
- Shin-etsu Line (Takasaki - Yokokawa, Shinonoi - Nagano)
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Shinano Railway Kita-Shinano Line
- Nagoya Railroad Nagoya Line
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|All||As of January 2016|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Corrected track layout of Kameyama station）