Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
Joban Line connects Tokyo and Sendai via coast side.
Nikkomae station in Hitachinaka Seaside Railway Minato Line was renamed to "Kokimae". This diagram shows the track layout before the rename.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [Jan. 2020]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Ginza Line
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Sagami Railway Shin-Yokohama Line
- Yamanote Line
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Hankyu Kobe Line
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Keio Keio Line
- Echigo TOKImeki Railway Nihonkai Hisui Line
- Tohoku Shinkansen
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Nippori - Katsuta||As of July 2019|
|Katsuta - Iwaki||As of December 2015|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Ver.3.0 published）