Suigun Line connects Mito in Joban Line and Asaka-Nagamori in Tohoku Line.
The points in Kawahigashi Station were removed. This diagram shows the track layout before the removal.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [Jan. 2020]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Ginza Line
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Sagami Railway Shin-Yokohama Line
- Yamanote Line
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Hankyu Kobe Line
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Keio Keio Line
- Echigo TOKImeki Railway Nihonkai Hisui Line
- Tohoku Shinkansen
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|All||As of December 2015|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Corrected track layout of Shimo-Sugaya station）