Katamachi Line connects Osaka and southern Kyoto. It has several freight branch lines.
Higashi-Neyagawa station was renamed Neyagawa-Koen in March 2019. This diagram shows the track layout before the change.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this page!
Popular Pages [Oct. 2021]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)1
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)2
- Yamanote Line3
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)4
- Tsurumi Line5
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)6
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)7
- Tokaido Shinkansen8
- Uno Line9
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line10
- Tohoku Shinkansen11
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line12
- Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line13
- Sobu Line14
- Nambu Line15
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Kizu - Hanaten, Shigino - Kyobashi||As of January 2016|
|Hanaten - Shigino, Kanzakigawa Jct., Shogakuji Jct., Hirano||As of March 2019|
|Suita Freight Terminal||As of March 2014|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Ver.1.1 published）