Katamachi Line connects Osaka and southern Kyoto. It has several freight branch lines.
Higashi-Neyagawa station was renamed Neyagawa-Koen in March 2019. This diagram shows the track layout before the change.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [Jan. 2020]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Ginza Line
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Sagami Railway Shin-Yokohama Line
- Yamanote Line
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Hankyu Kobe Line
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Keio Keio Line
- Echigo TOKImeki Railway Nihonkai Hisui Line
- Tohoku Shinkansen
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Kizu - Hanaten, Shigino - Kyobashi||As of January 2016|
|Hanaten - Shigino, Kanzakigawa Jct., Shogakuji Jct., Hirano||As of March 2019|
|Suita Freight Terminal||As of March 2014|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Ver.1.1 published）