Katamachi Line connects Osaka and southern Kyoto. It has several freight branch lines.
Higashi-Neyagawa station was renamed Neyagawa-Koen in March 2019. This diagram shows the track layout before the change.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [Oct. 2019]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Hokuriku Shinkansen
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Tohoku Shinkansen
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Hokkaido Shinkansen
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Seibu Ikebukuro Line
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
- Tozai Line
- Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Keikyu Main Line
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Kizu - Hanaten, Shigino - Kyobashi||As of January 2016|
|Hanaten - Shigino, Kanzakigawa Jct., Shogakuji Jct., Hirano||As of March 2019|
|Suita Freight Terminal||As of March 2014|
List of Versions
|1.1||23 March 2019||HTML|
|1.0||20 March 2017||HTML|
HaisenNet Official Books
- 20 March 2017
- 23 March 2019（Ver.1.1 published）