Ban-etsu West Line
Ban-etsu East Line connects Koriyama and Niitsu. The railway line is electrified between Koriyama and Kitakata.
Koriyamatomita station was opened between Koriyama and Kikuta. This diagram shows the track layout before the opening.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [July 2021]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Tokaido Line (Toyohashi - Maibara)
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Yamanote Line
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Sobu Line
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Kusatsu Line
- Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line
- Keikyu Main Line
- Seibu Railway Ikebukuro Line
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|All||As of August 2013|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Corrected track layout of Shinseki station.）