Hakodate Line (Hakodate - Oshamambe)
Hakodate Line connects Hakodate and Sapporo & Asahikawa in Hokkaido. Express trains connecting Hakodate and Sapporo are operated between Hakodate and Oshamambe.
Ikedaen, Nagareyama Onsen, Choshiguchi, Ishiya and Hon-Ishikura Stations were abolished in 2022. This diagram shows the track layout before the Abolition.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this page!
Popular Pages [Oct. 2022]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)1
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)2
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)3
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)4
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)5
- Honshi Bisan Line (Kojima - Utazu)6
- Sobu Line7
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line8
- Nagoya Railroad Kakamigahara Line9
- Tokaido Shinkansen10
- Tohoku Shinkansen11
- Yamanote Line12
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line13
- Honshi Bisan Line (Chayamachi - Kojima)14
- Keikyu Main Line13
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Hakodate - Oshamambe||As of September 2019|
|Onuma - Oshima-Sawara - Mori||As of August 2012|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Corrected track layout of Kuroiwa station）