Express trains which connects Sapporo and Kushiro are operated in Sekisho Line.
Higashi-Oiwake and Tomisato Station was abolished in 2016. This diagram shows the track layout before the Abolition.
Sekisho Line between Shin-Yubari and Yubari was abolished in 2018. This diagram shows the track layout before the Abolition.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Popular Pages [Apr. 2019]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Osaka Higashi Line
- Joban Line (Nippori - Tomobe)
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Yamanote Line
- Tohoku Shinkansen
- Akabane Line
- Keikyu Main Line
- Kintetsu Tawaramoto Line
- Sobu Line
- Musashino Line
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|南千歳駅構内||As of March 2019|
|南千歳～新得、新夕張～夕張||As of August 2015|
List of Versions
|1.0||3 March 2019||HTML|
HaisenNet Official Books
- 3 March 2019