Express trains which connects Sapporo and Kushiro are operated in Sekisho Line.
Higashi-Oiwake and Tomisato Station was abolished in 2016. This diagram shows the track layout before the Abolition.
Sekisho Line between Shin-Yubari and Yubari was abolished in 2018. This diagram shows the track layout before the Abolition.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [December 2020]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Nagoya Railroad Nagoya Line
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Yamanote Line
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Sobu Line
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Tohoku Shinkansen
- Seibu Railway Ikebukuro Line
- Keikyu Main Line
- Kagoshima Line (Moji - Yatsushiro)
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|南千歳駅構内||As of March 2019|
|南千歳～新得、新夕張～夕張||As of August 2015|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books