Express trains which connects Sapporo and Kushiro are operated in Sekisho Line.
Higashi-Oiwake and Tomisato Station was abolished in 2016. This diagram shows the track layout before the Abolition.
Sekisho Line between Shin-Yubari and Yubari was abolished in 2018. This diagram shows the track layout before the Abolition.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [Apr. 2020]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Tohoku Shinkansen
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Yamanote Line
- Kosei Line
- Soya Line
- Hokuriku Line
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Nankai Electric Railway Main Line
- Keikyu Main Line
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|南千歳駅構内||As of March 2019|
|南千歳～新得、新夕張～夕張||As of August 2015|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books