Tokaido Line (Atami - Toyohashi)
Many freight trains are seen in this section of Tokaido Line, as well as relatively short passenger trains (3-6 cars).
A siding was installed in Toyohashi Station. This diagram shows the track layout before the change.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this page!
Popular Pages [Oct. 2022]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)1
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)2
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)3
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)4
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)5
- Honshi Bisan Line (Kojima - Utazu)6
- Sobu Line7
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line8
- Nagoya Railroad Kakamigahara Line9
- Tokaido Shinkansen10
- Tohoku Shinkansen11
- Yamanote Line12
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line13
- Honshi Bisan Line (Chayamachi - Kojima)14
- Keikyu Main Line13
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Atami - Kakegawa||As of April 2021|
|Kakegawa - Toyohashi||As of August 2019|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Corrected track layout of Nishi-Hamamatsu station.）