Tokaido Line (Atami - Toyohashi)
Many freight trains are seen in this section of Tokaido Line, as well as relatively short passenger trains (3-6 cars).
The track layout in Tenryugawa Sta. was changed due to construction. This diagram shows the track layout before the change.
Mikuriya station opened between Fukuroi and Iwata. This diagram shows the track layout before the open.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [Apr. 2020]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Tohoku Shinkansen
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Yamanote Line
- Kosei Line
- Soya Line
- Hokuriku Line
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Nankai Electric Railway Main Line
- Keikyu Main Line
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Atami - Mishima||As of July 2018|
|Mishima - Toyohashi||As of March 2017|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Ver.2.1 published）