Tokaido Line (Atami - Toyohashi)
Many freight trains are seen in this section of Tokaido Line, as well as relatively short passenger trains (3-6 cars).
The track layout in Kanaya and Tenryugawa Sta. was changed due to construction. This diagram shows the track layout before the change.
Mikuriya station opened between Fukuroi and Iwata. This diagram shows the track layout before the open.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [Jun 2021]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
- Yamanote Line
- Sobu Line
- Kitto Line
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Keikyu Main Line
- Tokyu Toyoko Line
- Nagoya Railroad Nagoya Line
- Seibu Railway Ikebukuro Line
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Atami - Mishima||As of July 2018|
|Mishima - Toyohashi||As of March 2017|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Corrected track layout of Atami station.）