Tokaido Line (Atami - Toyohashi)
Many freight trains are seen in this section of Tokaido Line, as well as relatively short passenger trains (3-6 cars).
The track layout in Tenryugawa Sta. was changed due to construction. This diagram shows the track layout before the change.
Mikuriya station opened between Fukuroi and Iwata. This diagram shows the track layout before the open.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this website!
Popular Pages [August 2020]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
- Tohoku Shinkansen
- San-yo Line (Shimonoseki - Moji)
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line
- Yamanote Line
- Tokyu Toyoko Line
- Chikuho Line
- Semmo Line
- Sobu Line
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|Atami - Mishima||As of July 2018|
|Mishima - Toyohashi||As of March 2017|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Ver.2.1 published）