Tokaido Line (Toyohashi - Maibara)
In the Tokaido Line between Toyohashi and Maibara frequent commuter trains are operated.
A siding was installed in Toyohashi Station. This diagram shows the track layout before the change.
Platform doors are being installed in Kanayama station. This diagram does not reflect the latest status of installation.
The siding in Nagoya Station was removed. This diagram shows the track layout before the removal.
If you notice incorrect information on our site, please let us know via correction form.
Share this page!
Popular Pages [Aug. 2021]
- Tokaido Line (Tokyo - Atami)1
- Tohoku Line (Tokyo - Kuroiso)2
- Tokaido Line (Maibara - Kobe)3
- Chuo Line (Tokyo - Shiojiri)4
- Odakyu Electric Railway Odawara Line5
- Tokaido Shinkansen6
- Joban Line (Nippori - Iwaki)7
- Tokaido Line (Toyohashi - Maibara)8
- Tobu Railway Isesaki Line9
- Yokohama Municipal Subway Blue Line10
- Yamanote Line11
- Tohoku Shinkansen12
- Sobu Line13
- Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line14
- Nippo Line (Kokura - Saiki)15
Date of Surveillance
|Section||Date of Surveillance|
|豊橋～大府||As of November 2019|
|大府～金山、名古屋～大垣||As of August 2016|
|金山～名古屋、大垣～米原、大垣～美濃赤坂||As of June 2021|
List of Versions
HaisenNet Official Books
- （Corrected track layout of Sekigahara station）